Kronos Incorporated today announced that Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work have named the company a Best Workplace for Millennials for the second year in a row, with Kronos jumping up a remarkable 32 spots year-over-year.
- For the second time, Kronos was named a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials, which rewards organizations for unique and innovative cultures that attract and retain millennial-aged employees.
- The ranking considered feedback across 4.5 million employees from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations who answered 60-plus survey questions describing their employee experience. Millennial answers were compared against colleagues to ensure a consistent employee experience across all ages and roles while examining if younger workers believe every employee at their company has an opportunity to achieve their full potential.
- To create the final rankings, 85% of the evaluation analyzed millennials experiences around trust and ability to reach their full potential – including the extent to which employees trust leaders, respect with which people are treated, fairness of workplace decisions, and camaraderie among teams – no matter who they are or what they do for the organization. The remaining 15% of the ranking was based on feedback of daily experiences of innovation, company values, and leadership effectiveness.
- Kronos has several innovative programs and impactful benefits for employees in their 20s and 30s, including being one of only 8% of companies that offer student loan repayment assistance; its open paid time off policy, “myTime,” available to Kronites regardless of tenure or title; fully paid parental leave for new moms and dads, including parents of adopted children; both childcare and adoption financial assistance; tuition reimbursement; and its groundbreaking Manager Effectiveness Index leadership development program.
- The Best Workplaces for Millennials list is one in a series of rankings by Fortune and Great Place to Work. On top of naming Kronos a Best Workplace in Australia, Canada, China, India, Mexico, the U.K., and the U.S., Great Place to Work has also listed Kronos as a:
- Best Workplace for Women in both Canada and India;
- Two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Giving Back; and
- The Kronos employee engagement journey – which has led to the company being named a best workplace in every country where it has a significant presence while tripling revenue to $1.4 billion – was recently documented by four-time Glassdoor Top CEO winner Aron Ain in the award-winning book published by McGraw-Hill, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- With 6,000 employees around the globe, Kronos is actively hiring and currently has hundreds of job openings worldwide.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“With the revolutionary launch of Workforce Dimensions, our surging growth in HCM solutions, and the opportunities ahead serving organizations of all sizes around the world as a SaaS leader, the future of Kronos is brighter than ever. Our collection of exceptionally talented millennial Kronites will help carry the torch of Kronos’ unlimited potential – as both business leaders and exceptional people managers capable of inspiring workers of all ages and generations.”
- Michael Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“Millennials today face a unique set of challenges both in and out of the workplace ranging from cumbersome student loans to a lack of trust in their management. The Best Workplaces on this list have created a greater sense of fairness, collaboration, and professional development for millennials. These positive experiences empower them to bring their full potential to the workplace and the world.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, and follow the Best Workplaces for Millennials discussion at #BestWorkplaces.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.